ending one done now ending 2
The Eyes Of Luigi
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
!!NOW WITH MULTIPLE ENDINGS!!
Originally made in 2 weeks for Wizard Jam 2016
A comedy by Jon Coughlin
with art by Steven Frank and some code by Travis Hawks
You are Luigi. You are looking for Mario in his bedroom. The door has locked behind you. There must be a key around here somewhere.
WASD to move
Mouse to look
LeftClick to interact with objects
RightClick to bring up your inventory
Most objects in Mario's bedroom have interactions - they may scroll text, they may pull up an inventory, but if you move your FOV close to them and they highlight, they do something.
You can add items to your inventory with the "Keep" button. You can equip items from your inventory with the "Equip" button.
Activate Luigi's Inventory with the RightMouse button.
The ghosts come out when it's dark.
Luigi can suck ghosts into his vacuum.
There is a key hidden somewhere.
- a lot of the jokes reference material from the Idle Thumbs podcast -
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Love this concept!
Thanks :) How did you find the game?
Hey there Jon. It's been awhile since I looked at the post (5 days is a long time considering we go through so many games per day), so I've forgotten. I think it was random itch.io searches.
That was excellent! Just played through and finished it without really noticing I got the key from a ghost. But highly entertaining and I loved the drake remix playing over the top, and the credits sequence. :D
The newest update includes a fix for suicidal Luigis (the credits trigger)
The newest update includes:
- Fix for Luigi singing getting way out of sync
- Audio volume tunings of various components
- Final fan art really added this time
The newest update includes the following:
- Full credits sequence - begins at door unlock
- More visible key (RE: player feedback)
- Mouse is contained within game window
- Final fan art submissions added to game
The newest builds include the following changes:
- Restricts the screen to 5:4 (which still doesn't totally hide Luigi's arms, but comes close enough
- Includes Mac version
- Ghosts spawn in random locations (like behind you)
- Application quits when you unlock the door