The Eyes of Cheatin Hitman
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The Eyes of Cheatin Hitman is an episodic game designed for the Idle Thumbs Community "Wizard Jam 4"
!!! GlitchCon Update - 5/8/2017 !!!
v2.2 Update :) The GlitchCon Builld
I showed The Eyes of Cheatin Hitman at GlitchCon 2017 in Minneapolis, MN. I had a lot of fun, and I added a couple things to the game for the show.
- Intro credits fish now look, animate like fish
- Balloon machine and darts to pop balloons
- Animated photographers
- Waiters behave a little better
- Polish/bug fixes
The game ends here (I hope).
!!! Tutorial Update - 4/17/2017 !!!
V2.1 is live and includes the following:
- In-game control interface overlays (tutorial)
- Waiters now serve:
- cheese curds
- fried walleye
- perch-stuffed mushrooms
- Bug fixes
!!! The Dab Update - 3/14/2017 !!!
The Dab Update includes new gameplay features, new art and sound, improvements and bug fixes, and infinite dabs. Here are some of the most notable changes:
- "E" button dabs on command (while not holding props)
- "Q" button does the AAA on command (while not holding props)
- Hall of Fame filled with new artwork and descriptions
- New crowd audio barks and conversations
- Updated mission briefing
- Updated cutscenes
- Fully animated credits sequence
- Improved lighting and audio
- Performance optimizations
As Agent 47, execute the assassination of Lippy "The Mouthless Mime" at the International Clown Hall of Fame.
Episode 2 was released as the Idle Thumbs Wizard Jam 4 stream commenced, Jan 28 2017.
As Agent 47, familiarize yourself with the layout of the International Clown Hall of Fame by wandering the ICA mock-up at their training facility. Interact with hologram statues for further instruction.
Episode 1 was released shortly after the original Wizard Jam 4 deadline.
12/9/2016 Intel Update: Some windows added to facility
- WASD - Move
- Mouse - Look
- "E" - Dab dance
- "Q" - Anti-aircraft artillery dance
- Left Shift - Run
- Left Click - Interact
- Right Click - Camera Zoom
- Esc - Main Menu
- Alt-F4 - Close Application
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
By far one of the most fun games I've played in the past year! I am hoping to see future episodes!
Fantastic, from the hip narrative presentation to the fun voice-acting (hipster clown!) and impressive level of incidental detail. The ending was lovely, too.
hahaha, that's very kind of you :) lol, if you found the hipster clown then you really dug deep.
Such a rich and entertaining experience. Great work!